9.25.2006

Use this E-mail to post directly to this web log

For those of you that try the "Blog This!" link on this web log after having been invited to contribute as one of the team members, and you decide you don't like the editor they give you to use, try this e-mail address: bgamug.globusitalia@blogger.com

Though I have not tested it, attached digital photos in the e-mail should be automatically posted as well.

In case you are wondering, bgamug stands for "Bowling Green Area Microcomputer User Group," which is the group that hosts other blogs that I based this one on.

This e-mail address will broadcast your message to this web log for everyone to see, so please don't use it for personal messages like "did you see that horrible mauve blouse she was wearing?? Wasn't that a scream?!"

Obviously if you want to send personal, one-on-one e-mails, you should not use the blog either directly or indirectly through the special e-mail address shown above. Va bene!

Also, while I'm thinking of it, since the name for this web log contains the trademark "Globus" that means we have to face the potential that Globus might make us take that out just as a matter of policy. I don't really expect this to happen, but if it does I'll make sure to give everyone plenty of notice by both e-mail and snail mail. So don't contact Globus and say, "hey, look what we did with your corporate logo!" They get sensitive about that kind of thing.

Best to all, I'm going to sleep!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home