9.21.2006

Welcome

Welcome to the ad hoc Globus Italia tour web log. Everyone who accepts the invitation to post on this blog will be given posting rights as soon as I get a copy of everyone's e-mail address. This blog will be public but will not be advertised in Google's blog index in order to hopefully discourage spam and other bad posts from outsiders.

In order to assist everyone in making connections to inside jokes, etc., I'll try to include links to informational sites when words or references may not be clear to all. For example, Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

The primary purpose of the blog is to establish a place to share photos of our excursion as well as to assist photographers in identifying places and things seen in various photos. As we all experienced, there was little time for photo journals, so any additional factual or historic commentary on photos would be welcome.

Hopefully there will also be time to send stories of adventures on the trip and whatever other interesting information you may feel is relevant.

I will add this disclaimer: The spellchecker is the great equalizer of modern literature, but I sometimes fail to use it when using this blog editor. Rather than ask forbearance each post, I will simply tell you now that I am not the best speller, particularly with Italian words. So there you go.

Mike Moore
sevulan@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home